Friday, April 13, 2012

What's on tap


Happy Friday Everyone! 

I was so happy this morning to see a bright blue sky without a cloud in sight. It's on mornings like this that I'm so happy to live where I do, and have such a beautiful neighborhood/community to come home to everyday.

Some things I'm looking forward to over the LONG weekend (thank you Patriots Day!):
Opening Day at Fenway Park! 
Babysitting one of my favorite toddlers
80's Birthday Party (can you say liquid leggings?!)
and lastly,
the BOSTON MARATHON! I'm really, really looking forward to this great race. And by looking forward to I will be a spectator, not a participant (maybe someday). Who doesn't love watching other people run 26.2 miles in 88 degree weather? Sounds like a good time to me. I'll feel terrible for all those runners if the weather predictions for Monday are accurate, let's hope the water stations are prepared for this mini heat wave. Good luck to all you runners out there!

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment