It's finally Fridayyyyyyyyyy! I could not be more excited. This week has been non - stop class, work, overtime, tutoring, running, more overtime, more work, with much less sleep than is required for a fully functional and happy Jamie. Luckily the weekend is almost here!
Happenings from the busy, busy week:
1. Drew and Colin have returned! Our apartment is full of life again. Good for the soul, bad for getting to bed on time.
2. Dark chocolate covered strawberries and burritos to celebrate Administrative Professionals week! (I may have had one too many of those strawberries, I will admit)
3. Successfully being a scientist for a whole 2 hours on Monday night. Organic chemistry is my jam, no pun intended.
4. 12:30 am fire across the street. Thank you fire trucks, ambulances, and police cars for waking me up from my precious sleep. Good news is, only the porch was on fire, and only one floor board was lost.
5. Discovering the plethora of running blogs out there. Hello inspiration, goodbye daily productivity.
Have a great weekend! Get out there and DO something.