Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekend-ing


Here are some weekend tidbits. Drew's shirt was voted "most authentic 80's attire" at our friend-of-a-friend's birthday party. I got a lot of complements on my Charlotte Hornets workout tank as well. Not surprisingly my outfit is quite similar to what I ACTUALLY workout in on a regular basis (minus the headband action I have going on below). Zeva, the birthday girl, was described as "looking like a 13 - year old who somehow snuck into this party." I'd say that's spot on.

Drew and I enjoyed some delicious salads and studying at our favorite neighborhood cafe, and the warm weather this weekend allowed for what I like to call "no-tights Tuesday." Except of course it was actually a Sunday, oh well. 

Also, I had the pleasure of grilling chicken wings and polenta with my good friend Becca over in Cambridge. Being able to grill outside really made me excited for summer and just being outside in general. Since it has been so warm this weekend we got to enjoy eating it on her back patio, what a treat!

















No comments:

Post a Comment