Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Hair

BEFORE: My sincerest apologies for these faces. Just imagine me saying "GAH! Why is my hair so long and yet so annoying!?"



AFTER: 






You know those ideas that once you get them in your head you just HAVE TO DO IT RIGHT AWAY? Well for me that is how it is with haircuts. One day I'm la-ti-da-ing through life perfectly content with my hair then BAM! I hate it. I immediately call to make an appointment to get my hair cut (and am also really upset when there are no available appointments on that same day. At this point I would resort to cutting my own hair, circa October 2008, and January 2011, which I've resolved to stop doing). 

Luckily today I was able to book an appt. at my favorite salon in JP, Fresh Hair, and voila, crisis averted. I'm hoping I won't regret going this short but hey, it's hair, it always grows back right? For now I am very happy with the result. I think it was just what I needed for the spring/summer!






1 comment: