Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Candy!

Happy Birthday to one of the greatest women I know - my very own Momma! 






A year ago today my Momma was kind enough to share her birthday with me as it happened to be the same day I graduated from college. It was an unforgettable day full of family, friends, food, and festivities (I can't believe it has been a whole YEAR already)! Unfortunately this year Momma is off being a big, bad business woman and the celebration will have to wait until this weekend in Vermont. Until then,  I'd like to wish my mom a very, VERY, happy 22nd birthday (golden birthday every year? I think so). You are truly an inspiration to all and I can't wait to see all that you accomplish in your next year of life! 


Remember this?




You better start thinking of ways to top that this year! 







No comments:

Post a Comment