Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Back to reality


I won't lie, going back to work after a long weekend is probably one of my least favorite things to do. Turns out the whole "it's Friday afternoon before a long weekend I should probably just leave this until next week" attitude I adopted last Friday made for a less than ideal Tuesday back at work. 

Luckily today also included some little things that reminded me Tuesdays can actually be pretty great!

1.  Leaving work and feeling pretty darn productive and motivated for the week ahead.

2. Enjoying a sunshine filled walk home with two companions.

3. Tuesday night running with the Forest Hills Runners through Franklin Park (who knew there were so many great trails just around the corner). I felt much more spry than I expected just two days after the VCM.

4. A delicious dinner of tofu (Naani's classic recipe) with spinach, and frozen veggies. Is it obvious we missed our shopping trip this    
weekend?


1 comment:

  1. It is the WORST going back to work after a long weekend! Beautiful pictures! And I am dying to find new trails to go running on myself!

    ReplyDelete