Monday, October 1, 2012

Training Recap



One of the things I love most about DailyMile.com is the weekly training E-mail that pops up in my inbox every Monday. Each week dailymile lets me know how awesome my week was by using terms such as stellar and gnarly. According to my personalized email today, this week's training was rockin'! And let me tell you, rockin' it was! 
Here's what it looked like:

Monday: Rest Day
Tuesday: 4.5 miles AM
6.5 miles PM (with some surprise hill repeats thrown in as well)
Wednesday: Cross training day (I think this was a combo of biking and stair master-ing)
Thursday: 6.5 miles (5 YASSO 800's at the track)
Friday: 10 speedy solo miles in the rain 
Saturday: 3 miles on the treadmill
Sunday: 21 rainy, cold, glorious, long, inspiring, (plus any other adjective you can think of) miles all around Boston with Drew and Maura. 

Sunday was a distance PR for me, and put me at a whopping total of 51 miles this week - holy moly that's quite a lot of running for me! Next Sunday is the BAA Half Marathon followed by the Tufts 10K for Women on Monday (Columbus Day). This week is probably going to be a bit of a cutback week in mileage in an effort to PR(eeeeekkkkk) on Sunday. 

Goals for the week: Hydrate or die! 

October goals coming up tomorrow! 

1 comment:

  1. Nice running last week! Good luck with the half on Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete