Monday, October 15, 2012

Apples, a song, and some pretty impressive people.


Baked apples just may be my favorite fall treat, and they are super easy to make!
All it takes is a little de-coring, addition of butter, sugar, cinnamon, and a little pumpkin pie spice (only if you're feeling really adventurous). Pop em in the oven and after ~40 minutes they will be done!
See, so easy!



Sorry there are no after photos, they were just too delicious to stop and take a picture before we devoured them!

Also, I am in love with this song. I've dubbed it the "song of the week". I highly recommend listening to it on repeat. For days.


And lastly.

These are my parents. They went swimming in Lake Champlain today (that would be October 15th). I think that is pretty awesome (and daring!), don't you?





No comments:

Post a Comment