Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October Goals




I have this one friend who loves lists. She makes journals full of lists, sticky notes with lists, Google docs with lists, and I'm sure she has lots of lists in her head as well. Being a huge fan of lists myself, I've created a list of goals for October! Some are very specific while others are more general. Here's hoping that by sharing these goals with the blogosphere I will be that much more successful in sticking to them! Happy October y'all, I have a feeling it's going to be a great month.

1. Go without social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) until November 1st. 
    Inspired from this Ted Talk.

2. Floss twice a day.

3. Read two books.

4. Blog at least twice a week.

5. Bike to work twice a week.

6. Send more letters and postcards to friends.

7. Practice my guitar regularly.

8. Foam roll 10 minutes everyday.

9. Complain less.

10. PR a half marathon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment