Saturday, October 6, 2012

Right now


Right now it is 8:32 am and I am still in bed. Feeling this rested is truly wonderful - sleeping in rarely happens for me these days.
Right now I am listening to my favorite song off the new Mumford & Sons album, Holland Road.
I can already tell today is going to be a great day. 
Happy Saturday - I've got some plans for apple picking, cider donut eating, DIY picture framing, and homemade pizza partayin'! Hooray!

Photo taken on my walk home from work last night - Boston is really quite beautiful ifIdosaysomyself.

2 comments:

  1. Jamie, I just discovered your blog through your mom's. It is a wonderful glimpse into your life and your endeavors. I'm proud to have known you since you were born. I'm also happy for you... the life you have created for yourself. You look radiant in the photos.

    Thanks for sharing about your life and all the best to you with the marathon.

    Much love,
    Saloma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Saloma!!

      I'm so happy that you've come across my little corner of the internet! I appreciate the wonderful feedback and hope everything is going well with you, tell the family I said hello!

      Love,
      Jamie

      Delete