Tuesday, January 15, 2013

oh happy (mon)day!


I like to think I had a lot of witty, ground breaking and meaningful thoughts to share this evening.
Turns out it's 9:45 and I am exhausted. So instead of the aforementioned deep insight into my life, here is a list of really great things that happened today (in no particular order):

Received a beautiful wedding invitation in the mail from a very happy couple in Georgia!

Drank a glass of apple cider.

After contemplating skipping my regular High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) class and just going for an easy jog (or skipping both all together) I enjoyed a garmin-free, balmy (is it really January?) run. AND due to the excess of endorphins acquired from this run, I also made it to HIIT (and proceeded to die in plank position for 1 hr straight. Only kidding of course, well, not really).

Made a delicious mushroom and onion pizza (I admit it; I may have overdone it with the mozzarella just a little bit). I then proceeded to eat over half of said pizza. Remember how I ran and went to HIIT? Did I mention how hungry that made me?


And a totally unrelated to Monday photo of the carrot cake my dear friend Monica brought over on Saturday. 


I promise this week I'll try and take some photos of things other than food. 
Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment