Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A black and white Christmas



  


After a wonderful weekend in Vermont I got to celebrate back-to-work-Wednesday today (you know, the most anticipated holiday of the year)? Luckily it was very quiet around my office so I was able to be moderately productive. I am also giving myself 10 extra points for making it to the gym this morning at 5:45 AM. Anddddd guess who else was there? Yup. That's right, only two other people. 10 points for all three of us!

The good news is that Santa was able to make it to Vermont despite the chilly temps and lack of chimney or fireplace in my parents house. And he even ate all of the burnt cookies I left out for him. Props to him!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas as well and don't have to rush back to work too soon!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shots of Church St! There is no place as wonderful as Vermont!

    ReplyDelete