Sunday, September 2, 2012

Wesleyan Alumni Field Hockey Game


Yesterday I played in the annual alumni field hockey game at Wesleyan University. Although we lost 5 - 1, I thought we played a very solid game. In our defense, it was practically a million and one degrees on the turf and we got to wear those very breathable hot-as-death cotton shirts. I had to change to a tank at half time on account that I seriously thought I was on the brink of severe heat exhaustion (only half kidding).

Despite the heat, it was so great to see all my old teammates (and my last time seeing Hilary before she jets off to South Korea for the next year, gah)! Hopefully it won't be another year before I see everyone again.
Read the full game recap here.

P.S. My shirt is drenched from the large cup of water I dumped on my neck, not from sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment