Monday, February 11, 2013

Muziki Monday


            
In the past four days I have logged 20.5 miles on the treadmill. As I've said before, I don't mind the treadmill and often feel like I work harder on indoor runs when I can control the pace/incline (and when I am not constantly distracted by the sights and sounds of the outdoors).

That being said, I do require music to listen to while on the treadmill. I have a couple of favorite Pandora stations that I migrate towards but every once and awhile I'll get hooked on a station and have a string of really great treadmill runs as a result.

Enter: "Today's Hits Radio".
My current obsession. Especially, this song.
Happy Monday.
     







  





1 comment:

  1. This time last year I saw Calvin Harris in concert. IT WAS EPIC.

    ReplyDelete